Friday, September 17, 2010
1) When I get a day to myself I like to... READ!! I am a huge reader and can usually finish a book within a day or 2 so a day to myself usuallly resutls in a finished book!
2) High School was ... fun but I wouldn't do it again! I don't miss the pettyness that high schoolers have! And it is fun to see those people you went to school with that peaked in high school and secretly (or not so secretly) laugh at them now!
3) A little dream I have is... to travel the world and all 50 states of the US.
4) A big dream I have is... Graduate nursing school, get married and start a family
5) if I could drive any car... Porsche Cayenne S Turbo Black with peanut butter suede interior. not that I have given this much thought or anything!
6) A time I felt really and truly beautiful... umm... I don't know I will have to think about that one!
7) Tomorrow I will... be working :(
What is your fill in the blanks???
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Add to that, Steven and I have started a diet and a running program (Couch to 5K) So, I am being denied my usual high fat, high fun diet in exchange for a boring but healthy diet. Now, I have to tell you nothing makes me crankier than to mess with my food!
Lets just hope next week is better!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Steven and I
I have also started back to college! I took some time off (aka dropped out) a few years ago. When the ex and I split, I decied that it was a good a time as any to start back. So now at age 24 I am a college student again, and these beebees amaze me (and make me feel really old). Durring a sociology lecture, the teacher (who turned out to be my age), played the no doubt song "Just a Girl" to point out sexism in music and pop culture. I have never seen so many confused faces in my life!
Yes young ones, Gwen Stefani used to be in a band. Yes, they were pretty darn good!
So friends, what have you been up to? and what makes you feel old?