1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is check my phone for Emails then brush my teefs
2. Today I wish I was not at work! I would love to be chillin out at home with a good book!
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd pay it on my tuition (yes lame I know but debt sucks!)
4. Tomorrow I am going camping!
5. Two things that don't go together are denim and denim... please NEVER get caught in the denim tuxedo!
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store... i am pretty resistant to most things at the grocery...
7. The last time I tried something new was when Steven tried to teach me to us photoshop... FAIL!!!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Well, today is the start of my fall break at school which means that I work all day tomorrow and Friday. BOOOO but Steve and I are going camping this weekend. This will be the first time that I have been camping when it was not summertime. Usually the only time that I go camping is on the 4th of July so that my friends and I can drink copious amounts of alchohol and blow stuff up in peace! This is the first time that I will be camping without a gang of people and (so I ve been told) I have to HIKE to the campsite.
Now I don't know about you, but I am leary of this whole "hiking" business. Steven has been known to go on days long backpacking trips for no apparent reason. The ONLY reason that I ever plan on walking through the woods for days is because I am lost (preferably with Bear Gryllis)
So what are you doing this week/ weekend?