Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Break = full work days

Well, today is the start of my fall break at school which means that I work all day tomorrow and Friday. BOOOO but Steve and I are going camping this weekend. This will be the first time that I have been camping when it was not summertime. Usually the only time that I go camping is on the 4th of July so that my friends and I can drink copious amounts of alchohol and blow stuff up in peace! This is the first time that I will be camping without a gang of people and (so I ve been told) I have to HIKE to the campsite.
Now I don't know about you, but I am leary of this whole "hiking" business. Steven has been known to go on days long backpacking trips for no apparent reason. The ONLY reason that I ever plan on walking through the woods for days is because I am lost (preferably with Bear Gryllis)
So what are you doing this week/ weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment