Friday, October 8, 2010
2. Today I wish I was not at work! I would love to be chillin out at home with a good book!
3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd pay it on my tuition (yes lame I know but debt sucks!)
4. Tomorrow I am going camping!
5. Two things that don't go together are denim and denim... please NEVER get caught in the denim tuxedo!
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store... i am pretty resistant to most things at the grocery...
7. The last time I tried something new was when Steven tried to teach me to us photoshop... FAIL!!!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
1) When I get a day to myself I like to... READ!! I am a huge reader and can usually finish a book within a day or 2 so a day to myself usuallly resutls in a finished book!
2) High School was ... fun but I wouldn't do it again! I don't miss the pettyness that high schoolers have! And it is fun to see those people you went to school with that peaked in high school and secretly (or not so secretly) laugh at them now!
3) A little dream I have is... to travel the world and all 50 states of the US.
4) A big dream I have is... Graduate nursing school, get married and start a family
5) if I could drive any car... Porsche Cayenne S Turbo Black with peanut butter suede interior. not that I have given this much thought or anything!
6) A time I felt really and truly beautiful... umm... I don't know I will have to think about that one!
7) Tomorrow I will... be working :(
What is your fill in the blanks???
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Add to that, Steven and I have started a diet and a running program (Couch to 5K) So, I am being denied my usual high fat, high fun diet in exchange for a boring but healthy diet. Now, I have to tell you nothing makes me crankier than to mess with my food!
Lets just hope next week is better!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Steven and I
I have also started back to college! I took some time off (aka dropped out) a few years ago. When the ex and I split, I decied that it was a good a time as any to start back. So now at age 24 I am a college student again, and these beebees amaze me (and make me feel really old). Durring a sociology lecture, the teacher (who turned out to be my age), played the no doubt song "Just a Girl" to point out sexism in music and pop culture. I have never seen so many confused faces in my life!
Yes young ones, Gwen Stefani used to be in a band. Yes, they were pretty darn good!
So friends, what have you been up to? and what makes you feel old?
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
SOOOO... I have been single since October (long, convoluted story) and I am trying my hand at this dating thing. I have been working the online boy market and so far I have found out one thing... PEOPLE ARE PSYCHO! Like I am not exagerating. So far I have found 3 types of guys online: Sex crazed nympho's, bottle toting mama's boys, and clingy needy boys with mother issues.
I am currently "talking to" 3 guys, 2 of which were internet finds and the other one I work with.
The first guy that I am talking to we will call "Aerren Hair Guy". The reason for this name is one of my best friends, Carla, has a son named Aerren who has dark curly hair. "AHG" has the same type of hair, hence the name. We have not met in person yet but we text often and he as begun calling me "baby" "honey" and "sweetheart". I am not entirely sure what I feel about this. I have found out durring our little chats that he has been married twice (possibly 3 times, I can't remember) and he said that his relationships never get past the 3 year mark...
Guy number 2 (whom well call Quiet Geek or QG) is a very quiet shy type person. His parents own a cell phone store in the town that I live in and he is a freelance photographer and he does graphic design. He has a 6 year old son that he has custody of. QG and I have met one time, and went out for mexican food... and beer of course. We have talked on the phone a few times as he does not text message. We talked on the phone for an hour and 15 min last night and he said that I am the first girl in a year that he has asked to go out a second time. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or scared.
Guy 3 is the one that I work with. We are both servers at a Japanesse steakhouse. We shall call him Japanese Hottie, of in the sake of keeping things short, JH. JH is out of my leauge. He works out daily, watches what he eats and does not drink (oh and did I mention that he is hot). I on the other hand have a gym membership that I pay for and go to maybe once a month, I just finished a twix and I am drinking a Sprite at my desk, and I have half a 12 pack of Busch Lite in my fridge (along with 4 Smirnoff Ices, 1/4 bottle of Absolute and 1/2 a bottle of Bacardi) I don't see things going anywhere with JH just because I would have to give up 3 things I hold dear... Food, Alchohol, and Laziness. But did I mention that he is hot???